At present online education is considered to be an effective alternative method to traditional offline classrooms. Learning mathematics sometimes requires additional help. Online mathematics tuition can be of great help for improving knowledge of mathematics. In an online classroom, the educators interact with students using platforms like google meet, zoom, Microsoft teams, etc. Online mathematics tuitions are especially useful for getting help for assignments and projects, as well as clearing doubts. The classes are conducted using audio and video facilities to successfully mimic the offline classroom sessions. Online mathematics tuition can be of multiple types, such as watching pre-recorded material uploaded by the teacher or attending live classes with the advantage of interacting with the teacher.
What is a Differential Equation?
A differential equation contains one or more dependent and independent variables and derivatives of the dependent variable concerning the independent variable. An example of a differential equation is dy/dx = f(x). In this equation, ‘x’ is an independent variable, and ‘y’ is a dependent variable.
Types of Differential Equations
Differential equations can be sorted into several categories like ordinary differential equation, partial differential equation, Non-linear differential equation, linear differential equation, homogeneous differential equation, and non-homogeneous differential equation.
Order of Differential Equation
The highest order derivative present in the equation determines the order of a differential equation. A differential equation signifies the relationship between the quantity that varies continuously with respect to the change of another quantity and the derivative itself stands for the rate of change.
dy/dx = 4x+3, In this equation the order is 1
(d2y/dx2) + 5(dy/dx) + y = 1, In this equation the order is 2
Benefits of Online Mathematics tuition
- The convenience of place and time is the most significant advantage of online mathematics tuition. The students can attend online classes from the comfort of their homes, as well as save the time of travelling to the location of the classroom. Online mathematics classes are tailored to fit the different learning needs of all the students and it helps the student to learn better. Online mathematics tuitions often offer doubt clearing sessions that enable the student to grasp the concepts and fundamentals easily.
- The tutors are experienced and possess expertise in the field of mathematics. Online mathematics tuitions can be helpful for students in choosing the appropriate career paths. Online mathematics tuitions are conducted with a limited number of students. Each of the students receives much more attention than in the school classrooms and they feel free to ask questions about their doubts.
- Receiving immediate feedback is a major upside of online mathematics tuition. Students can easily identify the areas that need more practice and positive feedback helps to boost their confidence level. Online mathematics tuitions use visualisation tools that make complex theories easy to understand.
- Students can select from a wide range of options while enrolling in online mathematics tuition as the boundaries of location do not exist. Online mathematics tuitions come at a reasonable price and even the one-on-one online tutoring sessions cost less than offline sessions.
- Live online mathematics tutoring sessions are recorded. The students can go through the recording later in case of facing difficulties during self-study. Parents are also able to check the recordings to ensure that the student is receiving a high-quality education.
- Educators take part in problem-solving in online mathematics tuitions. The benefit of this method is that the teacher can immediately find out and make corrections to the mistakes the student is making during solving a problem.
Cuemath is a reputed and leading online mathematics tutoring platform. Courses for various age groups and materials on various topics are available on the website.